Wednesday 4 April 2012

DIY Day - Recycle old cookie tins

You have some old cookie tins? I have two beautiful ones I inherited from my mother, that inspired me to search for something Fresh to do with them! The day I get my own flat I'll consider one of these options!


Holders for your stationary, craft tools, paint and paint brushes.
















If you have your own herb garden and use them every day, put it in a tin until you need to use them.  Can be on display in your kitchen at the mean time.







Use dividers and create a sewing holder kit

Plant a few plants in a tin or two if gardening is your thing










 Old cookie lids have the most beautiful images on it! It can easily be used as wall decorations
Remove the bottom of the tin and create your own lamp
Incorporate cookie tins in different areas where holders are needed  - like in the bathroom for your toothbrush and toothpaste










No comments:

Post a Comment